Start healthy habits for yourself with Samsung Health.
Samsung Health has various features to help you manage your health. As the app allows you to automatically record many activities, creating a healthy lifestyle is easier and simpler than ever.
Check various health records on the Samsung Health home screen. Easily add and edit the items that you want to manage such as daily steps, activity time, and body weight, simply by long pressing the screen.
Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth.
Gedetailleerde informatie over de app
- categorie Gezondheid en fitness
- BronVerkrijg van onze originele servers
- OntwikkelaarSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Develop healthy eating habits with Samsung Health, with which you can record your meals and snacks every day.
Work hard and always maintain your best condition with Samsung Health. Set goals that work for your own level, and keep track of your daily condition including your activity amount, workout intensity, state of sleep, heart rate, stress, oxygen level in the blood, etc.
Monitor your sleep patterns in more detail with Galaxy Watch. Make your mornings more refreshing by improving the quality of your sleep through sleep levels and sleep scores.
Challenge yourself against your friends and family to become healthier in a more fun and interactive way with Samsung Health Together.
Samsung Health has prepared videos of expert coaches who will teach you new fitness programs including stretching, weight loss, endurance training, and more.
Discover powerful meditation tools on Mindfulness that will help you relieve stress throughout your day.
(Some contents are only available through an optional paid subscription. Content is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Korean.)
Women's health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow. The Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love every step of their way.
Samsung Health protects your private health data securely. All Samsung Galaxy models released after August 2016, Knox enabled Samsung Health service will be available. Please note that Knox enabled Samsung Health service will not be available from rooted mobile.
Tablets and some mobile devices are not supported, and detailed features may vary depending on the user’s country of residence, region, network carrier, model of the device, etc.
Requires Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)or later. Supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that Samsung Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone : Used to confirm your phone number for Samsung Health Together
- Location : Your location data is collected when you are using the exercises tracker and the steps tracker.
- Body Sensors : Used to measure heart rate, oxygen saturation, and stress.
- Storage : You can import/export your exercise data, save exercise photos, save/load food photos, and upload photos saved while receiving a telehealth service. (Available in some countries only)
- Contacts : Used to check if you're signed in to your Samsung account.
- Camera : When you add a friend using the Together feature, you can use the camera to scan a QR code, take photos of foods, recognize numbers on a blood glucose meter/blood pressure monitor. (Available in some countries only)
- Physical activity : Used to count your steps and detect workouts.
Controleer of deze apk veilig is: Virus Total